Camella



Camella is an up-do hairstyle that contains a portion of the large bangs in the front that are loosely braided and pulled to the side. The loose braid is then swallowed up by a thick rich bun in the back.

marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/75873


***SIDE NOTE***
The top that my avatar is wearing in this ad is inexistent in the world of Second Life. I am going to start photoshopping clothes onto my avatars for my hair vendors because I'm too lazy to make clothes or even go shopping for clothes in SL...LOL. Also it's more entertaining to photoshop rl clothes onto your avatar, makes ads more fun to design instead of it being something that's boring and dull to do. Y'all should try it...LOL!

Credits:

Skin: League - Sia


- Nishant Zobovic

posted by Nishant Zobovic @ 7:07 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home